I was watching an episode of the KUWTK (Keeping Up With the Kardashians) recently, when I noticed that Kim Kardashian West has the same exact high chair as Harlow. Same color, same design — same exact one. The best part? There’s nothing that fancy about it. It’s the Peg Perego Siesta High Chair in the color: ICE. I immediately liked the modern design, and the fact that it doesn’t sacrifice baby’s comfort. (Have you guys seen those fancy shmancy ones on the market? They look so uncomfortable for eating!) It also has 5 star reviews, and I’m always going off what other mama’s like! Here are some of my favorite features of the Peg Perego Siesta.
Kim Kardashian West has the same exact high chair as Harlow!
After discovering the high-chair, I was pleasantly surprised to see that we have a lot of the same baby gear. I’ll admit it — I’m a Kardashian fan! I’m in awe of their empire, and what they’ve built. Oh, and the fact that they’ve managed to stay extremely relevant for 10+ years, pretty remarkable. I do admire their style, interior design & baby essentials. Especially because Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are on their third! Lastly, I have 3 sisters of my own and this is exactly what it’s like. Drama, tears and lots of love: on repeat. It’s a sister thing. Scroll below to find other Kardashian baby favorites! PS: Harlow has a lot of the same things — I wrote about them here and here. They’re definitely goodies, and things we used on a daily basis.
PEG PEREGO SIESTA HIGH CHAIR FEATURES:
- Can be used from birth. (5 reclining positions) Some people may find this feature useless, but I loved putting her in it reclined so she could watch me around the kitchen (to clean the endless bottles). It was also nice to have her near us while we ate dinner since she always had to be watching us!
- The removable tray and multiple height positions (nine positions) allows the child to sit right at the table (which will be awesome in a year or so! Harlow’s 11 months right now).
- The fabric is easy to clean, and no hidden spots where food can get stuck.
- It folds down so you can store it (we just took it with us on our road trip to Michigan, and it worked perfectly!)
KIM KARDASHIAN’S BABY FAVORITES
- Babyzen YoYo+: I absolutely love this travel stroller. It’s incredibly lightweight and steers easily with one hand. It also fits on most airlines as a carry-on item in the overhead bin. It’s chic, functional and perfect for all travel. Khloe Kardashian is a huge fan of the company! Woot!
- Como Tomo bottles: I probably sound like a broken record (wrote about them in my newborn, and 3-6 month essentials) but they’re the closest thing to a boob. Really easy for babies to grip, and they’re 5 star rated. Kim Kardashian swears by these, and I can certainly see why.
- Dock a Tot: Harlow loved this as a newborn. It’s a portable sleeper docking station that’s lightweight, and easy to travel with. I used to take it to my mom’s, and park her on the island! I love the pattern on this one — another baby product Kim Kardashian swears by!
- Nanit Monitor: Eeeek! The Tesla of all baby monitors. I am actually writing a blog post on this monitor soon, so be on the look out. It’s the winner of the Bump’s best of baby awards 2018, and provides HD viewing with remote viewing capabilities. With the Nanit Insights, it tracks baby’s sleep, habits and more. You can even see a video recap of baby’s night/day — it’s honestly insane. Kim Kardashian loves it!
- Oli and Carol Brucy the Broccoli teething toy: This is Harlow’s absolute favorite teething toy! It’s easy to grip, and perfect for bath time.
- Beaba Babycook food maker: A steam heating system that helps prepare fresh meals for your baby with ease. This is actually one of the items we don’t have. I thought about getting it, but I haven’t had much time to cook Harlow’s meals. It was definitely a goal, but just didn’t happen! A few of my friends have the beaba though, and love.
- Hatch baby rest: Probably my favorite baby item of all. We use this all day and all night long. We won’t travel without it. Harlow has been sleeping 10+ hours through the night, and I feel like the hatch is a big part of it! Was excited to see that Kim Kardashian loves it just as much! (I wrote about it here, too)
- Bloom Coco Stylewood Bouncer with Organic Seat Pad: Harlow hated swings, so we relied heavily on bouncers in our house. Love the look of this, and it’s another 5-star rated baby item. (It will also last for years, through multiple kids)
- My brest friend pillow: This pillow looks super silly, but it really saved me in those breastfeeding days. I had a lactation consultant recommend it, and went out that night to buy! It’s way more sturdy than the boppy, and baby sits way more comfortably and sturdy.
- Boon grass drying rack: I mean, a must for every mama! We use this everyday in our house to dry/house bottles. It’s been around forever, too!