This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Philips Avent
Oaklee has found comfort in the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle Pacifier since day 1 in the hospital. It has so many wonderful benefits that I will share below, and currently remains his favorite (and going strong) at 5 months old! I seriously couldn’t live without this invention! PS: I’m also going down memory lane in my photo album, and the Avent Soothie snuggle is pictured in 80% of these photographs. It has remained such a comfort for my sweet baby boy. So grateful!
WHY WE CHOOSE PHILIPS AVENT SOOTHIE SNUGGLE:
- Detachable and easy to clean and sanitize. Unlike other pacifiers on the market, this brand makes it easily detach so you can throughly clean both parts with ease. Will share how to clean the Philips Avent Soothie snuggle below.
- Oversized: I love how the elephant and giraffe are oversized and easy to grab. The size helps prevent the pacifier from falling off the baby whether sleeping/awake.
- Philips Avent is our bottle brand. We literally only have had success in these bottles! For more than 30 years, this brand has been listening, learning and innovating in partnership with parents all over the world. It seriously shows! They take pride in clinical trials to help support parents in all circumstances. I’m always passionate about brands that care about the people behind them (and not just money-makers)
- The Soothie snuggle grows with your baby. The stuffed animals are so cute and can be used for years ahead! I bet this will be a comfort item with my sweet boy! He always has these by him (stroller, crib, playtime, etc)
- The same pacifier is used by healthcare professionals to calm newborns at the hospital (so grateful they had these there!)
- The plush toy is compatible with all Philips Avent Soothies and pacifiers, so you can mix/match to create the product that your baby likes best. Game changer as a mama! Every baby is so incredibly different from the next.
We have also used these (Ultra Air Pacifier) by Avent, but Oaklee still prefers the original.
HOW TO CLEAN AND SANITIZE THE AVENT SOOTHIE SNUGGLER
- To start, detach the Soothie pacifier from the Snuggle
- Sterilize the Soothie either in a Philips Avent Steam Sterilizer bag or in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- After sterilizing, allow the Soothie to cool for at least 5 minutes and squeeze any trapped water out of the nipple.
- Check the product before each use and replace the pacifiers immediately in the case of damage or weakness.
- Philips Avent recommends replacing your baby’s pacifier after four weeks of use.
- You can wash the plush toy in a mesh laundry bag with your normal laundry cycle. Set out to dry.
- Once you’ve cleaned both parts of the Soothie snuggle, you can connect them back together and give the pacifier to your baby.
- The plush toy is compatible with all Philips Avent Soothies and pacifiers which can be swapped out and replaced with age appropriate soothies/pacifiers as baby ages.
- Philips Avent Soothies are designed for babies 0-3 months and 3+ month, and other Philips Avent pacifiers are designed for babies 0=6m, 6-18m and 18+ months.
- Once your child outgrows pacifiers altogether, his or her snuggly friend can still stick around and conveniently attach to car seats, strollers or backpacks.
PHILIPS AVENT MICROAVE STEAM STERILIZER BAG
This is another product that we use multiple times a day with pacifiers/bottles. Thousands of 5-star reviews and a mama’s best friend! With each bag, bottles can be sterilized in the microwave in just 90 seconds. The Philips Avent microwave steam sterilizer bags are a quick, easy and effective way to ensure you always have sterile baby bottles/products wherever you go. I am not kidding you when I say, I take this everywhere! A must for every parent!