We’re in the final stretch of holiday happenings, and I’m sharing one of my favorite traditions that I truly look forward to year after year. When it comes to getting friends/family together, I’m all about simplicity. While dinner parties are fun, they definitely require more planning than I have time for these days! You don’t have to think ‘grand’ just because it’s the holiday season. Today, I’m sharing one of my favorite ways to mingle and it’s all about hot chocolate! Seriously, who doesn’t love a hot cup of cocoa? A 2-ingredient sweet treat that is merry and cheerful. I love surrounding myself with friends/family to sip on sweetness, watch holiday movies and play games.
I always rely on Jackson Morgan to elevate my get-togethers because of the simplicity and deliciousness with each and every bottle.
If you guys have been following along for awhile, you know that I’m a huge fan of everything Jackson Morgan. A craft whiskey cream that’s pretty much ready out of the bottle! (make sure to check-out more recipes here). Playful southern flavors include: salted caramel (stay tuned for a salted caramel recipe later next week!) orange whip, brown cinnamon sugar, banana pudding cream, peppermint mocha and more. I mean, YUM! I always rely on Jackson Morgan to elevate my get-togethers because of the simplicity and deliciousness with each and every bottle. Not to mention, the family behind it — they’re truly a delight! Here’s what you need for your hot chocolate soirèe:
JACKSON MORGAN PEPPERMINT MOCHA SPIKED HOT CHOCOLATE
- 1-2 splashes of Jackson Morgan Southern Cream Peppermint Mocha (you guys, it’s SO good!) *21 years and older*
- your favorite hot chocolate recipe (out of the box is totally fine!)
- Marshmallows – I love finding festive fluffiness to decorate mugs. Guests always love! (optional)
- Candy-canes: to pop in your mug (optional)
- cookie toppers: just to add an extra cuteness factor (optional)
- Make your favorite hot cocoa recipe
- Add a splash/2 of Jackson Morgan Southern Cream Peppermint Mocha
- Add desired toppings (marshmallows, candy-canes, drizzles)
- SIP, SIP, ENJOY!
I told ya’ll it was easy! I usually will keep a few bottles on the table so guests can pour the desired amount in! This is also fabulous on Christmas morning – the coziest treat! I cannot wait to indulge in a couple of months! Find Jackson Morgan bottles here.
*Don’t forget to check-out my simple salted caramel coffee recipe, too!
This post is in partnership with Jackson Morgan. 21+ over. Thanks for supporting brands that make Happily Inspired possible! Please note: I am not consuming while pregnant. Stashing a bottle for February!