Keto Starbucks Drinks That Still Taste Amazing
Jul 29, 2021, Updated Oct 12, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The keto movement is here in full-swing, rising to popularity during 2019 while more people explored the option of diving into proteins and fats, omitting carbohydrates from their diets. Now a viral sensation on apps like TikTok, with keto creators amassing millions of followers overnight, it’s safe to say, keto isn’t going anywhere. I’m sharing my favorite Starbucks keto drinks below, but this is my favorite IG account for all things DELICIOUS!
For those that are happily living the ketogenic lifestyle, I am going to provide you with a list of keto Starbucks drinks that you can safely and happily enjoy out on your travels. The key to keto is staying committed to your fat and protein consumption, which is why you want to always be prepared. So many yummy low carb Starbucks drinks that don’t skimp on flavor!
KETO STARBUCKS DRINKS
- Brewed Coffee: Brewed coffee is a great agent in a keto diet because it tastes good, it revs up your metabolism, and it gets you ready for the day. A freshly brewed cup of coffee, like the Pike Place Roast, the blonde roast, or the dark roast are completely carb-free, and remain that way even with dairy creamers or dairy substitutes added into them.
- Keto Iced Coffee: Cold brew coffee, 4 pumps of SF vanilla and a splash of heavy cream.
- Keto Caramel Frappuccino: Unsweetened iced coffee, extra ice, 4 pumps of SF cinnamon dolce syrup (or vanilla), 2 packets of stevia, light splash of heavy cream, double blended, light caramel drizzle topping.
- Low Carb CinnamonToast Crunch Cold brew // 6G carbs, 2.5g sugar (via @ketostarbucksdrinks on TikTok): Venti cold brew coffee with salted cream cold foam. 2 pumps of SF vanilla syrup, 1 salt and extra cinnamon powder.
- Keto Pink Drink: Ask for: Venti passion iced tea. No classic syrup. Light heavy cream (you can also order on the side and add it yourself). 2 pumps of SF vanilla syrup, and a scoop of freeze dried strawberries! Only 2.5 net carbs!! One of my favorite keto starbucks drinks to date!
- Keto White Drink: No, it’s not named this on the menu. But you can ask for it at any major Starbucks. Ask for the unsweetened Peach Citrus White Tea with a splash of heavy cream and a few pumps of the sugar-free vanilla syrup. Tell them you do not want any water added to the tea, but feel free to ask for plenty of ice to keep the drink light and refreshing.
- Skinny Mocha: The Skinny Mocha replaces milk with half heavy cream and half water to create that delightful mocha frothiness without the carb guilt. You can safely consume the mocha as well while staying within the confines of your keto diet.keto
- Low-Carb Flat White: Instead of the usual steamed milk of a flat white with heavy half cream and half hot water, you can opt for the lower carb version of this beloved Starbucks classic. Simply state that you want the ‘low-carb flat white’ at the drive-thru or counter, and the baristas should know what to do next.
- Iced Coffee with Premier Protein: Double shot espresso on ice in a venti-cup. Add your OWN Premier Protein (the caramel flavor is bomb). This drink is especially great for people in a hurry who want quality coffee from Starbucks!
- Unsweetened Iced Tea: With summer here in full force, nothing is more refreshing than cold, iced tea. Keep your Starbucks drink keto-compliant by ordering the iced tea unsweetened so there are no artificial sweeteners in the mix. You can even ask for a few pumps of sugar-free syrup to get that sweet kick without any of the carbs.
- Low carb very berry iced tea // 5g net carbs, 3g sugar): Venti iced passion tea, 1 scoop of blackberries, 3 pumps of SF vanilla syrup, no water.
With these low carb starbucks drinks at-the-ready, you can pull up to any Starbucks and enjoy a satisfying, caffeine-packed drink that we all want and desire. From Keto Coffee Starbucks options, to Keto Starbucks Unsweetened Tea varieties, the sky is the limit.
Enjoy your drink and let me know what you think in the comments below!