This Halloween table decor post is in partnership with my friends at Bed Bath & Beyond. Thanks for supporting brands that make Happily inspired possible!
SHOP MISTER HERE // this will create that spooky fog! & click here for cauldron set!
October is the kick-off to all things magical. Bring on the pumpkin spice latte, candy corn and sweater weather. I’m all in! There’s something about the crisp air that has me feeling some type of way. I’m grateful to live in a city that experiences seasons, because there’s nothing quite like the changing of leaves. Cozying up by the fireplace while watching Hocus Pocus – the absolute best. It truly is the little things in life.
To get you in the Halloween spirit, I’m sharing my halloween table decor with Bed Bath & Beyond. It’s basically my second home during the holidays, and I love getting creative. (Check-out my Halloween mantel!) Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party, or just want a fun night in with the family — I’ve got some cheap thrills, spooky centerpieces and must-have holiday pieces that will take you through the entire year. I hope you find some inspiration for your Halloween soiree!
SHOP HALLOWEEN TABLE DECOR
staub ceramic pumpkin in matte black | black napkins | 3-foot LED lighted black birch tree | black plates | spooky halloween telephone | flameless candles set of 6 | 18-inch melamine tray | fiesta ‘whoo’ halloween plate | black wine glasses | 3-piece cauldron serving set | vintage halloween labels | 20-piece matte black flatware | 8-inch pumpkin in white | personalized pumpkins
I wanted to highlight some of my favorite key pieces from the Halloween table decor – they’re so good! (Shop all the links above)
- Customizable vintage Halloween Wine Bottle Labels: Genius! These have our name on them, and I’ll be saving these for years to come. If you really want to stand out, create a label for each guest and let them bring one home as a party favor! I got these wine bottles for under $6 at Trader Joe’s (again, these bottles can be used year after year). Only $10.99 for 3!
- 3-Piece Cauldron Serving Set: I mean, can you handle how cute this is? I even put a fog machine inside one to make the table spooky! The perfect serving dish for chips & dip, or lots and lots of candy corn! Yum!
- Flameless candles (set of 6): One of my favorite purchases! This is something you can use all year round (in the fireplace, on the kitchen table, etc). I love that it comes with a remote so you don’t have to individually turn each one off. Convenience is key when it comes to cute decor! The light even flickers simulating a realistic burn. I already have another one in my cart because these need to be in my bedroom.
- Matte Black Silverware: I’ve been on the hunt for black silverware, and these had solid reviews. They’re sturdy, chic and perfect all year round (especially at Halloween!)
- Personalized Pumpkin: It’s true, I have about 200 pumpkins around the house (Kevin loves it). Take your pumpkin collection up a notch and engrave them! I actually got 2, one with the saying ‘Creep it Real’ and one with our last name. These will be in our family forever!
- Black Wine Glasses: Another piece you can use year-round. I love how chic these look in person. I even added little skeletons inside to make things spooky! The little details can really heat things up! These are the details guests will remember forever and ever.
Can’t wait to see what you all come up with! Don’t forget to follow along on everything holiday here and on IG!