Halloween Mantel Decor
Sep 15, 2020, Updated Oct 12, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Sharing the Halloween mantel EARLY this year because we need some fun in our life! Decorating for the seasons is quite possibly my favorite activity! I had so much fun bringing up the spooky boxes with Harlow. Most of this decor is available at Amazon (duh) and I’m linking everything below! Here’s a few of my favorite touches! Check-out last year here!
- OH! Here’s a fun way to decorate your table for a Halloween soiree!
HALLOWEEN MANTEL DECOR
- spooky bats! These bats are a hit every single year. Such an inexpensive way to transform your space for Halloween! I use my own tape (and doesn’t peel paint off the wall). These are my favorite halloween mantel decor accessory! Can’t get enough of these cuties!
- cauldron with mister: I purchased this cauldron from Amazon and got this $14 mister to create a spooky haunted effect! All the Hocus Pocus vibes! Quite possibly my favorite decor of the room!
- witch hat: I ordered a pack of 10 and hung some from the ceiling. Make sure you hang white string (or try to match to paint color) to make the hats dissapear in mid-air!
- pumpkins: I love stuffing the log holder with a bunch of pumpkins!
- candles: I can’t seem to have enough candles around here! I’m obsessed with these MacKenzie Childs embellished black and white candles! (more here!)
Want more Halloween inspo? Make sure to check-out Martha Stewart for all things holiday!