Sharing the Halloween mantel EARLY this year because we need some fun in our life! Decorating for the seasons is quite possibly my favorite activity! I had so much fun bringing up the spooky boxes with Harlow. Most of this decor is available at Amazon (duh) and I’m linking everything below! Here’s a few of my favorite touches! Check-out last year here!
- OH! Here’s a fun way to decorate your table for a Halloween soiree!
HALLOWEEN MANTEL DECOR IDEAS
- spooky bats! These bats are a hit every single year. Such an inexpensive way to transform your space for Halloween! I use my own tape (and doesn’t peel paint off the wall)
- cauldron with mister: I purchased this cauldron from Amazon and got this $14 mister to create a spooky haunted effect! All the Hocus Pocus vibes! Quite possibly my favorite decor of the room!
- witch hat: I ordered a pack of 10 and hung some from the ceiling. Make sure you hang white string (or try to match to paint color) to make the hats dissapear in mid-air!
- pumpkins: I love stuffing the log holder with a bunch of pumpkins!
- candles: I can’t seem to have enough candles around here! I’m obsessed with these MacKenzie Childs embellished black and white candles! (more here!)