Thanks to Babbleboxx.com on behalf of nutter puffs for sponsoring this post!
Chicago hit 80 degrees today! It got me thinking of all the fun things I want to do this summer. I immediately dusted off my cute beach cruiser and took her for a spin around the block. I live for warm, sunny rays and the gentle breeze blowing in my hair. Below, I’m sharing 25 summer bucket list ideas that I actually want to do. Some are kid friendly, some are not – I hope this gives you the ultimate inspo to try something new this season!
But, first — wanted to share a recent mom win! While you’re busy checking off your summer bucket to-do list, grab some popchips nutter puffs to hold the fam over. Harlow (19 months) goes absolutely crazy for the peanut butter flavor. My favorite part? They’re 3 ingredients, people! 3!
- 5 grams of protein per serving – makes this a perfect snack for an active, balanced, healthy lifestyle.
- made with REAL peanut butter (very important)
- 130 calories per serving
- non GMO
- gluten free
- Feels indulgent, but really isn’t! Woot!
… and the perfect snack to take along. We also love the chocolate popchips nutter puffs (perfect for sweet tooth lovers like myself — without all the guilt). You can find them at your local grocery store or on Amazon. We really do love these and take them along for Harlow’s spring activities. The tastiest snack to have after swim class! Mom approved! Scroll down for summer bucket list ideas!
SUMMER BUCKET LIST
- Ride your bike with fresh flowers in the basket
- Visit a drive-in movie. Can’t wait to take Harlow one day!
- Have brunch alfresco with a friend you haven’t seen in awhile
- Have a drink on a rooftop bar
- Take a scenic city tour (I love being a tourist in my own city of Chicago!)
- Go to the farmers market and create a delicious, healthy meal
- Buy florals from the farmers market and create an arrangement for bedside
- Take an outdoor fitness class (so many offer these on the rooftop downtown!)
- Have a water balloon fight
- Host a bonfire and make s’mores
- Make sangria and invite the neighbors over to sip and enjoy
- Watch the sunrise
- Make ice cream from scratch (a fun one for kids!)
- Take a boat ride (the Chicago Architecture tour is a must do!)
- Rent a convertible and ride around town
- Get ice cream from an ice cream truck – relive those glory days!
- Make fresh squeezed lemonade – have the kids help!
- Attend an outdoor concert (big or small!)
- Take a weekend road trip with the family
- Have a cell-free weekend and disconnect
- Go strawberry picking with the family
- Feed the ducks (Harlow is obsessed with ducks, she’ll love this one!)
- Take a pie baking class (we have a bakery in town who does these!)
- Go to a butterfly garden
- Play outside with the stars