Straw totes continue to be the star of the season. I personally can’t get enough myself! Effortless style with a summer kiss. I love that they’re versatile, and go with just about everything. Take straw bags from day to night (easily) and with minimal effort. With so many styles and shapes out there, I thought I’d share my personal favorites that are under $100. Although, if you’re down to go a bit over budget (raises hand) this Cult Gaia acrylic luna cross body bag is gorge! The moroccan vibes are giving me all of the feels, and the oversized bamboo breads are every ounce of adorable. It isn’t exactly ‘straw’ but the inspiration for my favorites below. Just wanted to share some more affordable options with you! Tell me below, what’s your pick? I have #10 in my cart as we speak!
- Open Weave Straw Tote: I am a fan of the size (not too small, not too large), and the black straps are hefty. Such a cute straw bag to take to the beach, or to dinner with the girls. It has a small black bag to conceal small items so they don’t fall out.
- Metal Handle Straw Bucket Bag: My second favorite bag of the bunch! Reminds me of a chic, partisan picnic on a sunny day. I like that it has 2 straps (hand/shoulder) so you can take from day/night easily.
- Mia Mini Clutch: A simple, but fun clutch for those beachy nights on the town. I’m definitely thinking margaritas with the girls! You?
- Round Straw Crossbody Bag: Under $18, and the cutest addition to your wardrobe.
- Woven Raffia Circle Bag: Only $89 and so cute! Loving the retro vibes, and the circular style. (PS: I just realized this sold-out, but this is very similar!)
- Stripe Woven Cornhusk Tote: Can never go wrong with a nautical theme. I like that this bag can be used over the shoulder, or handheld. The pom poms make it super festive and fun.
- Piper Small Faux Leather Crossbody Bag: Island vibes, here I come! It’s mini, and cute as a button. Another easy, effortless spring/summer look.
- Bali Pom Straw Tote Bag: Perfectly charming, and the handle details got my heart fluttering! I’m a huge pom pom lover, so this straw bag is most definitely calling my name!
- Crab Straw Mini Tote: Topshop, you kill me. Nothing says summertime like a cute little crab crawling on the beach. Another favorite that’s under $40! Check, please!
- Woven Rattan Handbag: This is my favorite number of the bunch! I just thought it was super unique and unlike anything I’ve seen out there. Picnic ready chic, and the cutest straw tote for the farmers market!
- Circle Baset Tote: This is the one I have pictured above. I like that it’s oversized so I can fit my essentials (aka junk) in there! Can’t beat the price tag either! A seasonal favorite that will never fade out of style.
Be sure to check out more style posts before you go!