This post is sponsored by Whole Foods. As always, opinions (and taste buds) are entirely my own. Thanks for supporting brands that make Happily Inspired possible!
’Tis the season for pumpkin spiced everything! Obviously, I hit the shelves running and scooped up alllll the fall flavors. I’m really excited to be partnering up with Whole Foods in today’s post to bring you some of my seasonal delights. From cookies, to pumpkin pasta sauce, popcorn and beyond — there’s truly something for everyone on your list (even the pretend non-pumpkin lovers, more on that below). For those of you unfamiliar with Whole Foods, all the foods they sell are made without artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners (We are crazy about the store!). To get your taste buds twirling, I’m sharing my easy go-to dinner that takes all of 10 minutes to prepare. Make sure to click here for more fall trends from Whole Foods Market — AND:
Whole Foods Market is giving you a chance to win your very own Fall Harvest Box! Simply enter at the bottom of this post. It’s beyond easy and a fun treat! Good luck!!
Here’s what I got:
- 365 Everyday Value Cardamom Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix: Obviously, you need some sweet treats to enjoy under the covers. These cookies are decadent and delicious. Gooey, flavorful and fall packed flavor. A fun one to make with the kiddos!
- Whole Foods Market Organic Pumpkin Cardamom Pasta Sauce: This is definitely a favorite of the bunch! Warm spices like ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon play well together in the
- sweet-savory sauce. Don’t forget the (extra) cheese! Sharing some imagery below (isn’t it gorgeous?) The best part is the leftovers!
- 365 Everyday Value Pumpkin Spice Latte Pecans: No lie, my husband finished this bag up in about 25 minutes, they’re that good (and he claims he’s not a fan of pumpkin, eye roll). The touch of brown sugar is most definitely a game changer.
- 365 Everyday Value Apple Cider Foaming Hand Soap: Sweetly aromatic apples and cinnamon scents will have your house singing to the leaves. It smells SO good, which is no surprise — I’m always a fan of Whole Foods body care selection.
- 365 Value Apple Cider Cookie Thins: I’m eating these as we speak, ha! They’re sweet, delicate and crispy – just the way I like it. The apple, and hint of nutmeg are the perfect pair. A really light treat at the end of a big pasta dinner!
- 365 Everyday Value Pumpkin Spice Latte Popcorn: Friday family night: Hocus locus and some pumpkin spice popcorn! Don’t forget about the cozy blanket, and hot cocoa! All of the flavors of your favorite fall latte – including coffee and real pumpkin – yum!
PUMPKIN PASTA SAUCE
There’s nothing better than a big plate of pasta on a chilly fall night. (OK, I’m always looking for an excuse to eat pasta). This pumpkin pasta sauce tastes homemade and takes all of 10 minutes to prepare. It’s always a family hit, with extra parmesan cheese. If you can, eat al-fresco with the fam before the weather turns – will come quickly!
Have you tried pumpkin pasta sauce before?
ENTER FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN A WHOLE FOODS MARKET FALL HARVEST BOX
* Open to U.S. residents only aged 18 and over | CLICK LINK BELOW TO ENTER!