Happy Sunday, loves! I hope you’re enjoying the long weekend & getting some great deals! Don’t forget to shop my 38-page holiday gift guide; truly something for everyone on your list, including: bar-cart babes, animal lovers, decor dolls, Chicago picks, littles, BFF’s and so much more! I worked so incredibly hard to bring you the best, so please check it out! (and share that shit!) In honor of the sales; I’m rounding up the best here (Cyber Monday, I got you!) But, first — an exciting announcement!
SHOP THE POST
I’m introducing the Chic E-Shopper — A personalized gift service (for free) by yours truly, me! Stumped on what to get a loved one? I’ve got yo-back, boo. Simply e-mail me HERE ; and include a brief description on your secret-santa: some items to share:
- Hobbies/ (fitness, cooking, shopping, outdoors, etc)
- What do they talk about regularly?
- Describe their style (girly, tom-boy, adventurous, etc)
- What TV shows/movie genres do they like?
- What books/magazines do they read?
- Budget (how much are you looking to spend)
- Favorite online/shops (where do they shop regularly)
- Favorite memories together
I’m also planning to roll this out year-round (birthdays, anniversaries, etc) — I encourage you to share the good news! PS: This is totally free! I absolutely love shopping, and in the words of my fiancé, ‘You’re the best gift-giver — you should start a service’ — so that’s what I’m doing! Give it a try, will you!
Also: How amaze is this red mini-dress? I had so much fun shooting with my blogger bestie, Megan (check-out her styling business, amaze!) — She snapped these photos; and it’s one of my favorite shoots to date! Don’t forget to shop the dress here (it’s currently 30% off!) Oh, how I love a great deal!