I know I’ve been all about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale lately, but everything is just so good, including Nordstrom baby girl! ICYMI: I shared my size 8 try on haul here, and what I actually managed to scoop up at 2:30am. (still paying for that all nighter). Now that I have my adorable Harlow, I get to shop all things babe! Below, I’m highlighting some of my favorite baby picks that include this chic Bugaboo stroller (I’m obsessed with the design!) I also got her this gingham ruffle top, which is the ultimate transitional piece. When the weather starts getting cooler, I’ll pair with a faux leather moto jacket. Seriously, #takeallofmymoney.
Make sure to follow along on everything #NSale by using the highlighted tab on top! I’ve got a lot of good stuff coming! PS: Don’t feel discouraged if items are out of stock, public access begins on Friday & they will be restocking! Give me all the Nordstrom baby girl!
NORDSTROM BABY GIRL PICKS
- Skip Hop Unicorn Activity Gym: As many of you know, Skip Hop is one of my favorite baby brands. We have the activity center, and backpack.
- Nordstrom baby towel and cloth: I love these hooded towels for after bath. So cozy, and cute! Look at this photo of Harlow in her little robe! #cant.
- Freshly Picked baby moccasin: Is there anything cuter than a baby in moccasins? Nope.
- Nordstrom luxe baby blanket: We have so many beautiful baby blankets, and they look gorgeous in her nursery.
- 4 pack teether set: Teething is a b*tch. These make it all better.
- Bow clips: I just love how chic and cute these baby bows are. I need all of the colors!
- Lorena Canals leaf rug: I thought this was so cute for a playroom! Tropical vibes or bust.
- Baby bling headband: My favorite headband for Harlow (since a newborn) because they’re so soft, and cozy.
- Ice Cream frilly tank and leggings: I scream for ice cream — it’s also super soft for your queen.
- Halo sleep sack: Harlow sleeps in this every single night (11+ hours). I wrote about her 3-6 month essentials here, so make sure to check it out!
- Nuna Rava car seat: The coziest car seat at the best price! Hurry, this will go quickly!
- Petunia Pickle baby bag: I thought this design was super sleek, and the extra pockets make this bag a breeze to find things on the go.
- Petite pehr pom set of 3 canvas bins: Storage is everything when you’ve got baby gear! I fell in love with the design of these. Can’t resist the pom!
- iBaby monitor: We’ve gone through a lot of monitors, and this one works like a charm! You’re able to view remotely, set alarms & so much more. I wrote about this in my newborn/3-6 essentials if you want to learn more!
- Swan bucket bib: The cutest bib ever! Would make such a cute baby shower gift, too.
- Tucker and Tate gingham top: So sweet for summer/fall.
- Embellished faux leather baby moto jacket: A little fashionista in the making!
- Splendid bell sleeve dress: The most darling baby #ootd.
- Llama teething toy: no drama llama. This would make the cutest gift!
- Color block pullover sweater: I can’t even resist the cuteness. Is there one in my size though?
- Bugaboo Chameleon stroller: The design of this stroller is so chic! You’ll be the showstopper on the street!
- Beaba bottle warmer: I didn’t think bottle warmers were a must, but when you have a hungry baby and you’re in a hurry — they most definitely matter!
- Crane air dropper humidifier: Awesome reviews, and looks ultra sleek in the nursery.
- Baby food maker: My sister got this, and loves it! Bon apetit!