Happy Monday! I’m so excited to finally unveil some wedding details. I’ll be sharing more as the week unfolds, so stay tuned! ICYMI: My engagement story is here (the sweetest proposal at our favorite lighthouse in Michigan).
I am elated, honored & so incredibly humbled to be working with Minted for my invitations!!!! For those of you that aren’t familiar with the online marketplace // It’s home to one-of-a-kind stationary products, art pieces and everything design. (It’s swoon-worthy, and I find myself shopping for hours at a time!) Truly, something for everyone. From save the dates, to formal invites, wedding shower stationary & beyond — Minted has it all. (The only downfall? You’ll spend hours narrowing down your favorites — I had over 50 on my list!) A few things to mention:
- Free guest address printing
- Unique designs from independent artists (That means they aren’t anywhere else!)
- Design customization services: Whatever your vision, Minted can bring it to life. Have something in mind? They’ll create a custom design that’s uniquely, perfect for you.
- It’s beyond easy to use // this definitely saved my life!
- Attentive service: I’m a huge fan of the live-chat, and customer service is extremely attentive which is very important in the wedding planning world!
- Speedy delivery: We’re talking less than a week!
For those of you that know me, you know that wedding planning is not my forte. I really thought I would enjoy the process (especially as a blogger!) but, I was easily discouraged, and overwhelmed by the price tag! You hear that weddings are expensive, but you don’t really understand it until you’re waist-deep in planning. Personally, my fiancé and I are opting for a smaller, intimate ceremony at a rustic venue in Chicago (sharing this week!) We’re saving up for a new house, and starting to talk baby (Ah, so exciting!)
Wedding planning is a process, and a slow-moving one at that. The details are finally coming together (going dress shopping this weekend! eeek!) and the save-the-dates are officially out! (Insert dancing emojis here) It definitely feels more real! I absolutely ADORE how these turned out!
For my save the dates design // I opted for something simple, and rustic. The design ‘Floral Canopy’ is everything and more! we chose magnets (can never go wrong), but you can easily create different shapes, colors, paper texture & more. (Seriously, everything is customizable!) I also chose the matching stamp to go with it — I mean, presentation is everything, right?! I’m extremely pleased with how these turned out, and I can’t wait to treasure them as the years go by. I would love to hear what you think below!