Countdown to spring begins now! Bring on the sunshine, warmer temps & tan! (Oh, how I miss a tan!) This time of year is especially tough for Chicagoans; we’ve pretty much had it with freezing temps, constant gloom & parkas! With springtime near; I’ve started to get my wardrobe on! I’ve also booked a couple trips — Including San Francisco this weekend! Please, include recommendations below! (It’s my first time!) Obviously stopping by Full House, duh! I just purchased this adorable dress. It’s perfect for those toasty days, and chilly nights — I just adore the girly, floral print and the high-slit cut! A little sexy, and a lot cute! It’s also reasonable, and beyond cozy!
SHOP THE POST
IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
I’ve also rounded up some of my favorite ways to improve life — These are just simple, daily habits that can make your days a lot brighter! What would you add to the list?
- Wake up earlier: Studies have actually proven that waking up early can make you more optimistic, productive & proactive. Did someone say coffee?
- To-do: Maximize your time by creating a to-do list of things you want to accomplish throughout the day. You’ll feel less anxious as you’re crossing things off the list — nothing better than crossing something off a list! Who’s with me?
- Unplug: Step away from your phone. Seriously — Just a few hours away from technology can do wonders for your well-being. Have a picnic in the park with a friend (sorry, Instagram — you won’t capture this one!) Get outdoors, and enjoy the scenery. You’ll be glad you did!
- Positivity: Surround yourself with positivity. The people you spend your time with, ultimately help shape who you are (whether you realize it or not) — Negativity can drag you down, and that’s no fun!
- Drink more water: Sometimes, the most simple habits are the most effective. H20 helps to prevent muscle fatigue, boost metabolism, energy levels and so much more! I’ve struggled with this one myself, but trust me, you’ll notice a difference.
- Laugh: Life isn’t that serious. Let it all out — laugh, a lot. Humor can decrease stress, anxiety & physical pain. There’s also nothing better than a good, belly-laugh!
- Learn something new: Have you always wanted to learn how to play piano, a new language? Whatever it is — go for it! The benefits of learning a new skill are aplenty. Brainpower!
- Travel: Even if it’s just an hour from your house — get out! Explore new areas, and travel. It’s so good for the soul! Those memories will last a lifetime.
- Read: Ah, the pleasure of a good book. Improve your knowledge/vocabulary — a great way to relax before bed, too! Get that screen out of your face.
- Have fun: Simple, and to the point — have more fun. Seriously, work can wait.