// If you’re on the hunt for Easter basket ideas for toddlers – you’ve come to the right place!
My mom always made the holidays so incredibly special for my sisters and I – Easter was no exception! From painted bunny trails in the house, searching for baskets (mine was in the dryer once!) and endless hours of entertainment. To this day, I still remember getting rollerblade Barbie – her rollerblades actually sparked! Does anyone remember that one? At any rate, I had an absolute blast putting Harlow’s basket together. Now that she’s 18 months old, it makes it so much more exciting because she’s aware of what’s going on. Such a magical age!
Below, I’m sharing my favorite Easter basket ideas for toddlers. I’m also teaming up with some of my favorite mamas, so make sure to check-out their posts below. So many cute ideas! Love seeing what everyone came up with!
- 2o easter basket fillers from amazon // the mama notes
- easter basket for toddlers // momma society
- everything we put in our DIY kids easter baskets // glitter inc
EASTER BASKET IDEAS FOR TODDLERS
- floral bikini
- toddler sun hat
- mini ruby doll and suitcase set (this one is just too adorable!)
- fat brain toys toddler neo (included this on my gifts for 1 year old post, too!)
- pineapple plush toy
- unicorn chalk set
- popsicle mold set
- grow it pretend play flower set (Harlow has this and loves it!)
- be kind book (one of Harlow’s favorites, and such a charming message)
- heart shaped sunglasses (I got myself a pair too!)
- toddler purse
- bell bottom jumpsuit (living for this!)
- pansy in paris (OMG! We have a tiny toy poodle, and this book is seriously adorable)
I hope you got some Easter basket ideas for toddlers! I can’t wait to see her face when she opens this up! PS: What kind of things did you find in your easter basket growing up? My husband only got candy (he is so confused with the toys!) — anyone else?