Happy Easter, babes! I have been a busy-bunny crafting these adorable Easter eggs. Is there anything better than a pineapple? (or even better, a pineapple with sunglasses?) Thanks to Studio DIY for the adorable ideas — make sure to swing by here in-case you missed my diva-girls! I absolutely adore how they turned out, especially because I’m the least-crafty gal on the planet. Practice makes perfect, right? I’ve included the directions below, so make sure to give em’ a whirl tomorrow! (SO easy!) Don’t forget to scroll below to view my weekend links! XX
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Yellow paint + paintbrush
- Green card-stock/poster board
1) Paint the eggs yellow (or dye) — If you paint, do not eat the eggs. (They’ll be too cute anyway!)
2) Cut up the green leaves in 3 different sizes (larger on the outside, and smaller inside)
3) Fold a portion of the bottom, and glue on top of the egg
4) Sit back, adore, relax!
Haven’t done of these in awhile! I will be sharing some very exciting news in the coming weeks (a huge collaboration) & I’m off to sunny Arizona next week for a few days to soak up some much needed sun. Things have been a tad chaotic, so very much looking forward to escaping. It’s been over a year since I’ve taken a trip, so I’m definitely ready! (Although, I’m already freaking out about the plane — hate flying!!) Take a peak below for some of my favorite links over the weeks. I hope you’re enjoying the weekend!! XX
- How to kill 2 days in Chicago here (full itinerary!)
- How to drink more water (My weekly post on Whitney Port)
- Damsel in Dior sharing her ‘living lessons‘ — Love this!
- Our favorite E! News gal is moving to Chicago full-time! Let’s grab lunch, G!
- Lauren (Lakeshore Lady) & I had fun shooting these pictures in Millennium Park!
- The best boyfriend jeans under $100 — Just scooped a pair today!
- This boho look is everything — Lookin’ good Christine!
Did you miss this?
- Blush Outerwear (my absolute favorite jacket for Spring)
- Pineapple prints. Can never have too many!
- Pompom details — Seriously, everything.
- DIY diva eggs — these overly eggcite me!
- The ‘not-so-pretty‘ side of blogging. My honest confession with weight+confidence.
Love these eggs! The kids smash the confetti eggs every Easter since moving here to Houston…so fun!