Happy April, babes! Shout out to Chicago for making it through one tough winter! Ouch! In honor of Easter this weekend, I got one of my best girls to join my Easter egg paint party! I saw the idea on StudioDIY (One of my absolute favorite sites) so wanted to make a fun afternoon of it. Coffee, donuts + paint — what more could you ask for? I do want to step on my platform for a minute and say, I am the least artistic person on the planet. Yes, I can style an outfit all day long, but give this girl a paintbrush — and it’s a game-over. In my opinion, it’s even better when you’re skill-less — you’ll have more laughs throughout the way! I hope you enjoy ! XX
- Hard boilEggs (I used white) + do not eat
- Paint Brushes
- Paint markers or permanent marker (All available at Target!)
1. Paint the entire egg your desired hair color & let dry.
2. Paint the bottom of your egg the desired skin-color & let dry.
3. Now for the fun! Take your permanent/paint marker and draw the sunglasses, bows, accessories, lips, eyelashes + whatever else your little heart takes you! My bestie and I started getting carried away, and naming the eggs after some of our favorites (like Damsel in Dior, ha) — Make sure to tag me on Instagram if you make!
4. Adore your little egg-children, and give them a ton of lovin’!
Love these! My mom still has us paint Easter eggs each year 🙂 So fun!