This post is in partnership with Bed Bath & Beyond. As always, all opinions are entirely my own. Thanks for supporting brands that make Happily Inspired possible! Happily Holidays!
It’s officially crunch time! 15 more days until Santa comes down the chimney, and I’m so not prepared! If there’s one thing for certain, Bed Bath & Beyond is my go-to for all things gifts. It’s truly a one-stop-shop for everyone on my list. Eh, I may have snuck a few things in for myself — just couldn’t resist the coziness! Below, I’m sharing my favorites for the homebodies. This includes home decor faves and a cozy roundup that will get you through winter, guaranteed. Don’t forget to visit here for my favorite toddler gifts with buy buy BABY! Stay up to date on all things holiday at the holiday hub! Looking for something specific? Check-out more gift ideas here.
THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING | BEYOND+ MEMBERSHIP
Bed Bath & Beyond just rolled out a fabulous new program, and I’m here for it! Struggling to find your 20% off coupon? Dog ate it again? The Beyond+ membership guarantees 20% off EVERY purchase with free shipping ALL YEAR LONG! It’s just $29 for the year, and the ultimate gift for fellow Bed Bath & Beyond fans! Valid online and in-store, every single time. You can purchase for loved ones (or yourself) here! Not sold yet? Read more about it here!
- ring doorbell: one of the best purchases I’ve made for my home! Seriously can’t live without it.
- oil diffuser: I hopped on the oil diffuser train, and absolutely love it! Not to mention how chic it looks sitting in my bedroom. Serene is my favorite brand, they make some of my favorite ones.
- ugg blanket: this is perfect for anyone on your list (including pets, hehe!) I love Ugg anything, and this blanket is a soft dream wrapped around you!
- nest thermostat: With over 10,000 5-star ratings, you can’t go wrong. The easiest system for your home that’s controllable via app! Also really easy to install on your own!
- decorative ladder: I love that this one is unique, haven’t seen this on any gift guides! I have it in the living room, and I also bought one for baby boy nursery — it’s so chic, affordable and versatile for any space.
- large gold mirror: Any gal will want this in their home, it’s beyond chic!
- brim 8-cup pour over coffee machine: For the coffee lover in your life, this looks beautiful in any kitchen! The coffee is super easy to brew and it tastes like a million bucks!
- dyson vacuum: This cordless vacuum is part of the fam! I use this thing at all times of the day! It’s my number one recommended house gadget, and everyone deserves it!
- battery operated real-flame effect candles: I have these all over my house, and I want 1,000 more! Game changer with kids, too!
- bissell little green pet carpet cleaner: Have pet lovers in your life? They will appreciate this! My puppy has been getting sick, so this machine has been a game changer in terms of cleaning up the mess. Also works on other surfaces of the house, including the sofa! I use this at least twice a week (unfortunately, ha!)
- woodwick candles: I love woodwick candles (for the crackling sounds) and they look chic in any house
- slippers: You need these, trust me. Like walking on a cloud!
- spa gift set: An easy gift to give or keep for yourself!
- vibrating facial roller and massager: Helps improve firmness, blood flow and skin tone. Includes an under-eye stone taht helps to reduce puffy eyes, dark circles and Inflammation. Sign me up!
- aloe moisture socks: It’s a long winter, and these socks are the best for cold winter nights!
- ugg pillow: coziest, cutest pillow around! Perfect for a night in with Netflix.
- ugg reversible blanket: I couldn’t resist the little pom details, and Ugg never disappoints with quality. Another cozy addition to a winter night indoors.
- Aztec healing clay: This natural face clay has been talked about all over the web! Everyone is obsessed! Would be really cute in a gift-basket with some other cozy favorites above!
- plush robe: One can never have enough robes and these are high rated and look beyond plushy! I just ordered one for myself postpartum, can’t wait!
brim 8-cup pour over coffee machine: It’s the gift that keeps on giving all year long! But seriously, one of my favorite coffee machines to display on the counter. It makes the most delicious coffee (better than the coffee shop) and uses any grind of your choice. Can make up to 8 cups depending on how much sleep you got the night before (haha!) It’s a unique addition to any coffee lovers collection.
BISSELL little green pro deluxe carpet cleaner: This cleaner is a game changer for anyone with pets or small kids – it takes stains right out, with a touch of a button! There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing stains come out of a dirty carpet. Has definitely saved us money on getting a carpet professionally cleaned. With they Beyond+ membership, this only comes out to $119.99!
decorative ladder: I cannot love this enough! So cute for any home decor enthusiast and it’s under $100. I even got one for baby boy’s nursery! You can see it in my holiday decor tour here. A unique gift idea, too!