*This is part 3 in my stay-at-home series with Bed Bath & Beyond! ICYMI, make sure to check-out fridge organization and pantry organization! Make sure to stay up to date with all things home: HERE. Thanks to Bed Bath & Beyond for sponsoring this series!
If you guys don’t have an air fryer, RUN. Not only do they cook food in HALF the amount of time – everything is cooked to crispy perfection. We use this every single day. Whether I’m cooking pre-made frozen goodies, or having a hand with homemade creations, it is such a timesaver. Dummy proof, and the ultimate kitchen companion. If you’re on the hunt for which brand to snag, I personally am loving my PowerXL — It’s oversized with a 5 qt capacity, dishwasher safe parts and pre-programmed temperature controls. I’ve also heard rave reviews with GoWise brand (I am loving the chic color on this one, too!) I recommend getting one that’s larger, so you don’t have to do multiple batches. Bed Bath & Beyond has quite the inventory, so make sure to research your faves!
With the holiday weekend upon us, and the stay-at-home order active, I thought I’d share my favorite no-fuss air fryer french fries recipe! I make these at least twice a week! The best part? Ready within minutes and under 5 ingredients. Check, please. These will pair perfectly with your BBQ this weekend and they cost next to nothing to make! I’m not reinventing the wheel here on French fries, leaving that up to the pros! These garlic parmesan fries use up what you’ve got in the cupboard. No special ingredients, and personally, when it comes to recipes, simple is always better.
AIR FRYER FRIES RECIPE
INGREDIENTS | BEST AIR FRYER FRIES
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh grated parmesan
- Splash of salt/pepper (can eyeball this!)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
DIRECTIONS | THE EASIEST AIR FRYER RECIPE EVER!
- Scrub potatoes well, cut up in slices (fries)
- Soak potatoes for 30-60 minutes (this creates extra crispiness) // optional
- Toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and fresh grated parmesan
- Place potatoes in the air fryer as a single layer for 10 minutes — you may need to do 2-3 batches
- Flip fries over and cook additional 10 minutes *make sure to eyeball — I prefer my fries extra crispy*
- Enjoy your delicious air fryer french fries!