Happy Friday! I know it’s been an overload of baby posts, but I’m only 9 days away from meeting my little peanut! Eeeek! Since I’m a new mama-to-be, I’ve been relying on my friends/family to share their secret weapons. I recently came across ‘The Baby Cubby’ which is the ultimate website for everything mama/baby. It has everything from nursery/decor, baby care, feeding, gear, maternity clothing & so much more. Their team is comprised of parents who have been there. They know what works, what doesn’t, and they’re extremely passionate about reminding parents how important their role is. I mean, yasssss! I’m always looking to support small brands that understand/value people. They also have a ‘Cubby Community Blog’ to discuss some of the difficult topics of parenting. It’s a one-stop shop for reassurance, and baby goodness!
A few things to note:
- Price match: Amazon included!
- Research: They carry the highest quality and safest gear so that you can shop confidently. They spend hundreds of hours researching so you don’t have to. I love that they only include their favorites!
- Free shipping on orders over $49.00
Below, I’m sharing some of my favorite Baby Cubby finds with you! What else would you recommend for a new mama to be?! I’m getting excited to meet my little!
- Skip Hop diaper bag: I mean, every mama needs a stylish bag to tot around town with. I recently got this one, and it’s seriously adorable! It even has stroller clips for extra hands-free convenience.
- Dockatot: I’ve talked about this before, but apparently the Dock is a baby whisperer. I can’t wait to try it! I also love that it’s lightweight and portable — perfect for grandma’s house!
- Nuna mini playard: This is perfect for parents that travel often. It’s lightweight, and beyond easy to set up (with one button) It’s another great one for friends/grandparents houses!
- Boon flair high chair: No cracks or crevices for crumbs, and it’s beyond stylish and modern! The tray also fits right into the dishwasher, which is beyond convenient for busy mama’s.
- Teething necklace: My girlfriend swears by these beads. Simply pop it around your neck, and it’s a safe way to keep baby’s teeth happy and entertained.
- Mama hand cream: Just a dime-sized drop of this luxurious cream replenishes and rehydrates your hands, keeping your skin soft and smooth during every stage of motherhood. It smells so good!
- Wooden teether: I love the retro wooden toys, and this hedgehog teether makes no exception. How adorable!
- Nuna Swing: The interactive design was created from a baby’s POV and works for playtime/naptime. A swing is a must for any mama to be.
- Dock toy-bar: I love that this toy-bar fits right across your Dockatot (#2) — it will certainly keep your baby cozy and entertained. Woot!
- Organic animal doll: Ah, I just love these retro animals (they have a bunch on the site) but this was a favorite!
- Bubble onesie: I mean, can this outfit get any cuter?
- Mini skirt: Another favorite of this mama-to-be. Can’t wait to dress this gal up! Make sure to check-out their other clothing selections/hats because they’re honestly amaze! Like, these lemon moccasins. Help!
- Uppababy Vista Stroller: I’ve also talked about this one before, but I cannot say enough good things about this stroller! It even converts to a double with your growing family. Personally, I am smitten by the bassinet. Toooo much.
- Uppababy Piggyback: Have a little tot that you want to wheel around? They’ll love this little addition. Simply snap it in the front of your stroller, and give their little legs a break. It’s also super fun!
- Owlet Smart Sock: I recently got this because another friend swore by it! The Owlet monitor will alert you when your baby’s oxygen level and/or heart rate drops below normal ranges allowing you enough time to get the help you need. How brilliant is that?
- Muswlin Swaddle: Lightweight, and cozy — this print is just to-die! Right?
- Muslin Swaddle (flowers): Just thought this was the sweetest print. Great for a car-seat canopy, swaddle or blanket.
- Como Tomo bottle: Comotomo baby bottles are designed to most closely mimic breastfeeding to reduce bottle rejection and nipple confusion issues. They’re also easy to clean because of their design. Woot!